Click on the link to access our school's website.
*Instructions to access Pearson Realize enVision through Clever (steps #7-10 to access tests already administered to students):
1. Log in to Clever.com
2. Instead of trying to find the school after logging in, type in “Glendale Unified" and the first listing should be our district. Click on that.
3. Click on Pearson Realize.
4. Click on “enVision2.0 Common Core Grade 5 2016” on the left.
5. Click on the orange circle that says “Classes”.
6. Click on the top one that says “5th Grade - 3 5 Per:1”
7. Click on the tab that says “Completed (1)” if you would like to access your test.
8. Click on “Topic (topic #) Online Assessment” to access your test.
9. Click on the assigned work which is called “Topic (topic #) Online Assessment”
10. Scroll down to view score, questions etc.
Log in to your district Gmail account. Use your GUSD email address (IE: email@example.com) to log in.
*Note that you may also log in by logging into Google, then clicking the "waffle". Scroll down to click "More" then click "Pearson."
Log in using the same username and password you use to log into your school google account.
Click on your grade level and explore each chapter. The textbook is not available, but you will find interesting activities, vocabulary games, quizzes, video experiments, and demonstrations.
Kindergarten 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th
Click on the link to find the level and point value of a book
User name is 10-digit California ID# (without CA), password is 6-digit district ID#.